Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Thank you, thank you!

  • Freedom Santos! I received your note in the mail today and your donation is greatly appreciated. I would like to post a copy of the letter if you don't mind, it was really touching.
  • Philip Levi - Personal Trainer Extraordinaire at Equinox San Mateo. Your generous donation has not gone unnoticed! Thanks for showing up big with your statement-making red sunglasses.
  • Susan & Saul Jimenez, owners of Mad Dawg School of Fitness in Redwood City & honorary GeeTeam Coaches - Saul and Susan have been a tremendous source of support and inspiration in my training (and recent recovery from my injury). These people are certified great people! Thank you again for all of your support.
  • Jasmine Sarangelo, my "firebreathing" cross-fit role model! I look forward to training beside you and for all of your insider tips on how to "see" Alaska.
  • Mat Holzman, another cross-fitter who has generously donated to LLS. I will be sure to bring some Bee Gees to MDSF for the next workout!
  • Jason Feudale, another fantastic coach at Mad Dawg! Thank you for kicking my butt during Bootcamp, and for your donation to the cause.
A millions "Thanks!" to you all - look out for the "Medallion Commission Form," coming soon to your inbox!

No comments: