Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Project Matt Update!

This morning, as I finished up my grantwriting coursework and started my "work" work, I could not help but think of the amazing progress that Project Matt has made in the last week. We have currently raised $365.00 for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and have 36 standing orders for Donor Medallions!

This weekend I was able to get 21 of the 36 orders completed and ready for assembly! I will post the pictures of the 21 Donor Medallions below, and will hopefully get the last 15 done this week. If you would like to commission a Donor Medallion for Matt's blanket, please submit your donation online or contact me directly. A Donor Medallion is automatically commissioned for every $10 donation made - and we are producing a Project Book to give to Matt, filled with photos of the project & well-wishes from our Donors.

We also are debuting our new facebook page for C.U.M.F.O.R.T.S. blanket, and would appreciate your "Like!" Thumbs up from GeeTEAM!

stay tuned!

Project Matt
Commissioned Donor Medallions
21 of 36 Completed (here)
We need 64 more to complete Matt's blanket!
Commissioned by Mike Williamson.
Commissioned by Marla Wong.
Commissioned by Phil Lasat.
Commissioned by Jason Feudale.
Commissioned by Mat Holzman.
Commissioned by Jasmine Sarongelo.
Commissioned by Saul & Susan Jimenez.
Commissioned by Thilee.


No comments: