Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Million Thank Yous!

Hi everyone, for those of you who do not know me, my name is Kat, mom of Matthew (aka Project Matthew). Thank you for all of your support with Jessica's efforts. I met Jess just a few weeks ago when I shared our story to the Burlingame Team, and was absolutely blown away by her compassion and aggressiveness to help us find cures for blood cancers.

Matthew was diagnosed with T Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia almost 2 years ago. He is doing well, all things considered. We are hoping for some really good news this week so keep your fingers crossed.

I know when he is all wrapped up in his cumforts blanket it will be your contributing arms giving him the caring hugs he needs.

Thank you kindly

Kat

1 comment:

Jessica Gee said...

Thank you Kat for leaving a note for our Donors, Friends & Fans! We are proud to do what we can to support Matt and your wonderful family.

Warm fuzzies, Jess